Thursday, June 16, 2016

The Argument - A short cautionary tale


   
     I have not the time nor the patience to deal with you. Something tells me by the look on your face that you truly don't understand. Its ok, were I you this would seem out of place. In truth though I'm not you. This may not come as a shock to you, but I'm not who you think I am. The reason I become who you want me to be, is simple. Everything stems from power. The need to control. We all share the same basic desires. Power hungry we seek things that seem to give us control of another. Why would we need these things if we are happy? The truth is we are never happy. We are insatiable covetous beings. We seek everything we don't have. Everything we already poses is worthless by virtue of its acquisition. The chase is everything. Running after a lofty goal no matter how intangible is all that keeps us moving and motivated. Dreams are only worth the time if we aren't awake to poke holes in its reality. No one wants the things that they can easily obtain. The saying the grass grows greener on the other side perfectly summarizes this. In truth no one really wants to work for what they have. In the end they always put forth more work than they had intended. If your chasing something and running after a goal, then you are indeed expending energy. How do you obtain power without the use of power? The simple answer would be that it’s impossible. The truth however is vastly different. Don't use your own energy. Instead learn how to manipulate other people’s efforts for your own gain. The moral disposition of such a notion is indicative of dishonesty. This is only half true. Is it not more dishonest to not admit that we all deserve more than we have been dealt? We have to find the keys to the doors that were hidden to us long ago. All I suggest is that you search for the keys so that I may enter. When you are exhausted and weary, worry not. For I without having expended my energies shall carry you forward. Together we shall both reap the rewards… Or so the snake says.

No comments:

Post a Comment