Thursday, June 9, 2016

Future Fustrations Cycle


So I have begun to notice a trend and I don't know what I should do. Either I confront this matter head on and face certain back lash. Or I continue to let it eat me up on the inside. The problem that I have is small. Either way I'm going to be the bad guy. I'm always the bad guy. This is truly an unfair statement because I always mean well. Yet over and over again I'm put in situations where apathy is not the best choice for my self or others. So what am I truly to do? I'll never be able to fix every one or save every one. All I can do is try to alleviate their worries and troubles and hope that they end up being happy in the end. Because this is more than I can grin or bear. No one should ever feel like they are responsible for fixing some else's past and that includes me. The past can't be used to hurt the future and yet here I am again. Facing this same moral dilemma. It's truly not my fault that most people need some one to help them see the light. sadly I can no longer accept responsibility for other peoples actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment