It’s amazing growing up as a
millennia man these days. Women of this generation seem to love to suffer. It’s
crazy really. The whole notion of a bad boy lures them into thinking that being
mistreated is what they truly deserve. In all honesty I'm quite over it. It
sickens me. Over and over again they trap themselves with these men and
complain that they are mistreated. Over and over again they call themselves
strong and say that they are bosses and yet they get their feelings trampled on
day in and day out. They become so accustomed to the mistreatment that when
they actually meet a normal guy they act completely irrational. For instance,
like asking him to marry them while having sex. This has happened to me twice
so far. Only to be broken up with later on because they crave the torment that
they use to receive at the hands of those bad guys. It truly confuses me. I'm a
good looking guy. I'm not fat I work out and I have no need for a woman to do
anything for me. It seems the more you have your life together the more susceptible
you are to being mistreated. Women have broken up with me for all types of dumb
reasons. In the end they end up being with the kind of guy that they claimed
they loathed. Of course I get to revel in that later on but it’s still very sad
to watch. One day perhaps I will find a normal kind woman. One who doesn't play
games and isn't so “Stockholm “that they can actually recognize and appreciate
me. Till then I watch these helpless angels have their wings plucked over and
over again. Some learn eventually. Others will sadly repeat this cycle forever.
Oh well. You can’t save every one now can you?
No comments:
Post a Comment