Hello, my name is Ionyx Sephira. This is my first blog. Simple enough right. Ok so I will start by explaining why I created this blog. For starters I love to write. I'm not great at it though it’s always been a passion of mine. Since I was in high school, I use to write in composition notebooks and jot down random thoughts and or ideas. Doing so would help me formulate new ideas and concepts as well as question old axioms and dogmas. This of course would help shape the person I would later become. Generally, I like to believe that writing is the best form of communication that exist. There is something truly special about reading some one’s thoughts and commenting on them after word. With this blog I'm hoping to encourage new thinkers into generating conversations. Thought Poison Reform will take on a wide array of topics. Hopefully I will be able to tackle some of life’s more difficult questions as well as help others start their own. We can all learn from this experience. Bear with me please. This is something that I will take serious but I am no expert. So I will make a lot of mistakes along the way. You the reader can help me grow and learn immensely by commenting on these post. Any comment be it good or bad will help me grow as a writer then hope fully one day I’ll be writing your next favorite book, article, or screen play. Any way I'm rambling on because I'm rushing. The sun is out and I'm trying to take my child outside soon. So with that I say farewell. Stay tuned because I will be back and then the real fun can start. Thank you for reading.
Wednesday, April 27, 2016
My Debut
Hello, my name is Ionyx Sephira. This is my first blog. Simple enough right. Ok so I will start by explaining why I created this blog. For starters I love to write. I'm not great at it though it’s always been a passion of mine. Since I was in high school, I use to write in composition notebooks and jot down random thoughts and or ideas. Doing so would help me formulate new ideas and concepts as well as question old axioms and dogmas. This of course would help shape the person I would later become. Generally, I like to believe that writing is the best form of communication that exist. There is something truly special about reading some one’s thoughts and commenting on them after word. With this blog I'm hoping to encourage new thinkers into generating conversations. Thought Poison Reform will take on a wide array of topics. Hopefully I will be able to tackle some of life’s more difficult questions as well as help others start their own. We can all learn from this experience. Bear with me please. This is something that I will take serious but I am no expert. So I will make a lot of mistakes along the way. You the reader can help me grow and learn immensely by commenting on these post. Any comment be it good or bad will help me grow as a writer then hope fully one day I’ll be writing your next favorite book, article, or screen play. Any way I'm rambling on because I'm rushing. The sun is out and I'm trying to take my child outside soon. So with that I say farewell. Stay tuned because I will be back and then the real fun can start. Thank you for reading.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment