Tuesday, January 21, 2025

What Have You Done!

    You did not know who you were messing with, and that has caused you to make many mistakes. You thought you had the power and were smarter and more cunning. You tried to hide that your emotions and feelings were not 100% invested. Now that you’re starting to figure out that I know the truth about you, you’re trying to run and hide. Use your anger like you have always done in the past. Be aggressive and lash out. Do the things that you do. You’re so predictable. I have played this game before. I have done these things before. You did not think I knew. But I did. Now that you know that I know and this will affect our future are you happy now? Do you enjoy what you have done? I know you were not faithful. I know you were lying to me. I know that you used me. I let it all happen. I wanted you to learn what was going on. I wanted you to think that you got away with it. That you could do whatever you wanted and I would never notice. However, you were messing around with the wrong one. I am a divine chosen one. I saw you coming before you ever met me. I predicted all of this and now it’s your time to learn what it feels like to truly lose. You gravely miscalculated. Now you suffer from the choices you made. That’s on you. That was your fault. Own it and perhaps learn your lesson and maybe Karma may forgive you. You will have no peace, however. You have hurt a literal angel and now all of heaven is against you. Good luck trying to fight against it. Your best bet would be to let it go and heal. This is your reckoning, I am your undoing. I wish you were honest from the start.

No comments:

Post a Comment